Looking to the sea, it is a line
of unbroken mountains.
It is the sky.
It is the ground. There
we live it, on it.
It is a mist
now tangent to another
quiet. Here the leaves
is the rock in evidence
What I come to do
is partial, partially kept.
Robert Creeley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Innocence by Robert Creeley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay