The Ideal Driver
Driving an automobile is more than a necessity,
it's an art-pleasure!
While driving you see, think, and know with confidence,
but this can blind.
Perfect driving intent seemingly assuring,
a least expected wrongcourse -
How a small problem, a recall can prevent another accident.
To unravel a safer course,
T's not the perfect driving motive that can free,
T's more often a 50/50 share of the road!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ideal Driver by Antonio Lima )
- Poetry Heals, Sandra Feldman
- Lovingkindness! ! ! Yes!, Mr. Nobody
- Poetry Consoles, Sandra Feldman
- Inner Cosmos, Curtlan Popo
- Coffee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Arrival , Gert Strydom
- Spectrum, Curtlan Popo
- We Create The Universe~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Most Of The Atmos Here, Curtlan Popo
- Marketing Lust as Love, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)