The Honesty of Love
The park was deserted,
no longer visible;
A couple sixty years old.
strengthen grip -
'Love is a mutually strengthen grip,
and a warm hug. '
The wind whispered, while passing
Laughing at me.
Sulthan Ghazal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Honesty of Love by Sulthan Ghazal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar