The Gift Of Friendship
It's hard to find a friendship that is truly real
Sometimes it's hard to trust
Never give up on making new friends
Friends are like family, and family is a must.
A family is very personal
and to me friendship is too
So I take it slow when meeting new people
I have to feel that their friendship is true.
But if I am convinced they want nothing but friendship
I will except them into my heart
For in my heart they are truly safe
And nothing will break that friendship apart.
Dianna Nally's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Gift Of Friendship by Dianna Nally )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...