The fruity scheme passed all tests of fame,
Screeching mazes fought for you after the spill.
Fluffy clouds and earth beget more children,
Further than the fifth heaven, the sixth and seventh.
A funambulist touches the skies with unbelievable
Strong and loving arms and legs.
This is the scheme of brilliance and torture,
The tortuous winds seem to be hatred
And lengths of travel then in progress.
I am damp, lonely like the fluffy clouds
That deliver their praises to some who dare
To keep the beauty of some people
Who deem others as best creatures.
The fruits of the world reign and deliver,
For the world's orchards are grains
Of gold and silver and bronze.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Funambulist by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid