The Fire In My Heart
My Heart is burning like fire
My Heart is beating for you
My Heart keep telling me that
you are the one for me
But somehow people say no
Somehow I don't understand why
My heart pounds every time I see you
Don't you Love me?
When asked me to be with you
and I rejected you
for that was a lie, the truth is
I am afraid one day you will leave me
Why must this happen to me?
Why must you love me?
Why must you be so nice to me?
For I know deep down in my heart
I have loved you
For don't know why
Somehow we know that we are
meant to be together
But people say we are not meant to be
For now that we are friends
I will always love you no matter what
I wonder if your Heart is burning
inside just like a fire burning up the wood
I know that Love hurts but
do you feel the same way
how I feel about you anymore?
For The Fire In My Heart will
never fade away
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Fire In My Heart by gauzona yang )
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR