Jesus James Llorico
The Desert Winds
'The drifting clouds and desert winds
Unlocks the inner chords of my mind
As my eyes gazed the desolate dunes
This desert edge one cold afternoon
A dream that I pondered for so long
And a wish that faded like a song
The hope that she will come and enjoy
This hushed beauty of forgotten joy
The rustling leaves at the top of trees
And the birds gliding in gentle breeze
The swaying grass that is so profound
Love that in this hidden world I found
As this open my heart and my soul
The enchanted wind that softly calls
To the passing of the clouds above
I can feel the presence of her love.'
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Desert Winds by Jesus James Llorico )
Did you read them?
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate