Jesus James Llorico
The Desert Winds
'The drifting clouds and desert winds
Unlocks the inner chords of my mind
As my eyes gazed the desolate dunes
This desert edge one cold afternoon
A dream that I pondered for so long
And a wish that faded like a song
The hope that she will come and enjoy
This hushed beauty of forgotten joy
The rustling leaves at the top of trees
And the birds gliding in gentle breeze
The swaying grass that is so profound
Love that in this hidden world I found
As this open my heart and my soul
The enchanted wind that softly calls
To the passing of the clouds above
I can feel the presence of her love.'
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Desert Winds by Jesus James Llorico )
Did you read them?
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon