Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
(The) Depthness of This Kind of Introspect...
There are many poems I've written,
That have not been read or 'rated'.
I can understand,
How some may find that a need...
When insecurity most writers feed.
And there are those gregarious folks,
Enjoying their closeness.
Who do prefer their own company.
Or socialize with those expressing...
How they maintain a degree of 'normalcy'.
While all find themselves accepting...
Dysfunctions none regret.
And I find myself more respected,
By those who know...
With an acknowledgement familiar.
That does not criticize or demean,
The depthness of this kind of introspect...
With an intellect encouraged and shared,
And freely felt to expose upon these scenes...
With those who are unopposed to show their caring.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.