The Day I Long For
The day I see the way,
To the light, which is so bright.
To see the ray of white light,
Shinning on me, a smile,
A tear of joy,
And my love on the other side of the way,
With the same feeling of love, safeness, and joy.
The day is mine,
His and my wedding day.
Butterfly’s in our stomachs,
Smiles on plastered faces,
Were happy, and cant see anyone else but each other.
And loving it.
The day is our wedding day.
The day I long for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day I Long For by Kara Bertsch )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis