Edward Kofi Louis
The muse of life with the ways of mankind;
With your winter clothes on.
By the ways of the real things around you today;
And like the muse of your sweet love in this town.
To host an art exhibition;
With the real things of life.
To expose your mind to the people around you;
And, by eating the real things of life that are acceptable.
You can learn the ways of mankind and be straight always;
Extending peace to your love ones;
But, draw nearer to me with your true love and, let us live in peace.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cupbearer! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady