Edward Kofi Louis
The muse of life with the ways of mankind;
With your winter clothes on.
By the ways of the real things around you today;
And like the muse of your sweet love in this town.
To host an art exhibition;
With the real things of life.
To expose your mind to the people around you;
And, by eating the real things of life that are acceptable.
You can learn the ways of mankind and be straight always;
Extending peace to your love ones;
But, draw nearer to me with your true love and, let us live in peace.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cupbearer! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty