The Conclusion that breaks an Illusion
When the conclusion breaks an illusion
Of the life that was meant to be but it was no longer
When you wake up from the dream that somewhere
Alone the way became a nightmare
When the conclusion no longer takes you to wait by the phone for him to call
When the conclusion tells you that it's not worth shedding more tears and you must pick up the pieces and move on with life.
When the conclusion becomes the blessing, your life was expecting to make the turn towards a better you
The conclusion broke the illusion to see clear, that you're worth more than you've been valued so far
Ruth Amaya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Conclusion that breaks an Illusion by Ruth Amaya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen