The Birthday Cake
Today is America's birthday
Let's make him/her a cake.
Mix and stir, stir and mix
Then into the oven to bake.
Here's the cake so nice and round,
We ice it with red and blue and and white.
We put tons and tons of candles on it
To make the birthday bright.
Isabella Swan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Birthday Cake by Isabella Swan )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall