The Beauty Of Nature The Poets Inspire
Were I a poet I'd write of Nature's beauty around me
The songs of the birds on bush, hedge and tree
The flowers of the garden so lovely to see
The beauty of Nature to look at is free.
The babble of the waterways the brook, creek and rill
That flow to the river downland from the hill
That flows to the coast all the way to the sea
One of Nature's Goddess wonders none as great as she.
Of singing her praises could one ever tire
The beauty of Nature the poets inspire
To pen their poems to her of her praises they do sing
The beauty of Nature outlives her every Spring.
And though all of her life forms to life come and go
Goddess of Nature whose secrets anybody does not know
Will live on forever she will never die
Unlike all other mortals such as you and I.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty Of Nature The Poets Inspire by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma