The Beauty Of Nature The Poets Inspire
Were I a poet I'd write of Nature's beauty around me
The songs of the birds on bush, hedge and tree
The flowers of the garden so lovely to see
The beauty of Nature to look at is free.
The babble of the waterways the brook, creek and rill
That flow to the river downland from the hill
That flows to the coast all the way to the sea
One of Nature's Goddess wonders none as great as she.
Of singing her praises could one ever tire
The beauty of Nature the poets inspire
To pen their poems to her of her praises they do sing
The beauty of Nature outlives her every Spring.
And though all of her life forms to life come and go
Goddess of Nature whose secrets anybody does not know
Will live on forever she will never die
Unlike all other mortals such as you and I.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty Of Nature The Poets Inspire by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Chaste Woman's Death, Nalini Chaturvedi
- NATURE OF CLOUDS, alexander opicho
- You are, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken