The Battle For Our Soul & God’s Grace
Think about your life each and every moment
From the day you were born till now.
Think of all the living you’ve done or have not
And if unhappy change and here’s how.
The challenges you face and days of your future
Are composed by your actions, faith and love.
God sees everything; there is nothing we can hide
As He illuminates the darkness from above.
Faith transforms our character, attitudes, and behavior
Far more than anything we learn from school.
The lessons of life teach right from wrong
As long as we use prayer and faith as a tool.
So open your heart and let Jesus lead
Expanding your energy, hope and self-control.
Never presume our labors are truly over
For life itself is but a battle for our soul.
God’s grace not only forgives our ignorance and sin
But it redeems us through the power of the cross.
It enables, strengthens and encourages us
To behave according to His will regardless of loss.
How would you characterize your love for God
Is He foremost in your thoughts and devotion?
Do you feel Him personally as your king of love
And does He influence your every emotion?
You’ll never learn to know God intimately
Just by listening to sermons or reading the Bible.
The scriptures are His foundation to the truth of life
Though we must live them to remain reliable.
Confession is a privilege of cleansing to renew
That should never be avoided because of pride.
Transparency is our key of deliverance and salvation
From God who loves us and is always at our side.
GOD’S POET TOM ZART
The Lord can close doors no man can open
And open doors no man can close.
It’s up to us to prove our Heavenly worth
By our lifetime example of the path we chose.
Tom's 605 Poems Are Free To Share!
God's Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Battle For Our Soul & God’s Grace by Tom Zart )
- Why Must There Be Dragonflies?, Stephen Warren Williams
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)