The foreshadowing feeling in my ominous intellect initiates a multifarious Ballad.
The Ballad stands eagerly thru me.
The Ballad subsists within every solitary pore of my physique.
The Ballad streams via the stratum's of my temple.
The Ballad influences my intelligence through the supremacy of dynamism.
The Ballad appears exultant within my reservoir.
The Ballad desires I never purloin a sabbatical.
The Ballad remains gratified.
I appear to despondently coexist amid,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ballad by Cody Patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier