The foreshadowing feeling in my ominous intellect initiates a multifarious Ballad.
The Ballad stands eagerly thru me.
The Ballad subsists within every solitary pore of my physique.
The Ballad streams via the stratum's of my temple.
The Ballad influences my intelligence through the supremacy of dynamism.
The Ballad appears exultant within my reservoir.
The Ballad desires I never purloin a sabbatical.
The Ballad remains gratified.
I appear to despondently coexist amid,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ballad by Cody Patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah