Casey Renee Kiser
The Anxiety Society
is not on the agenda.
we can hold disturbing conversations
with our eyelids.
we exist in millions
but live in solitary confinement.
we are not contagious
though some days,
we wish we could pass it on
out of bitterness.
we own more blankets
than most people.
we can freeze
better than any appliance
faster than any flame.
are the only place we fit in.
we would stick together
we could face each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(©Casey Renee Kiser 2007)
Comments about this poem (The Anxiety Society by Casey Renee Kiser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar