Lawrence S. Pertillar
That Which Is Fictioned
If only that which is fictioned,
Did not idolize to popularize corruption...
And its feeding of greed to glamorize it,
Less attractive would be the acceptance...
Upon those unconscious...
Seeking lives to fantasize.
Leaving reality and those attempting,
A recognized quality of life slipping away...
But remnants of it still exists,
To be kept safely protected from thieves...
And their desires to capitalize,
On fear, threats and increasing deceptions...
Created fresh on a daily basis to focus upon,
Filling over-stuffed pockets.
These activities can and could be stopped,
By those awakening with a conciousness...
And not gawking with their jaws dropped.
With a determination to chase away...
Every sign that represents a worshipping of delusion.
And that which has been fictioned,
Eliminated from minds hypnotized and medicated...
To accept beliefs that bring them more grief,
Than a happiness denied from overdosing on lies.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Which Is Fictioned by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz