Just like a light,
like an Angel rising
out of the darkness....
I thought I'm right
in my way,
but I didn't understand then.....
That girl was
She burn me out and
now my soul is
She took me so heigher and
then let me feel pain.....
Why she's still in my mind..?
Her memories in my head
like dirt in my old toy casket.....
She burn me out,
I screamed so loud.....
But I didn't understand then,
That girl was fire-fire/fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Neeraj Hans )
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
- blow up doll, lee fones
- Please Mommy, Stephen Morris Jr
- Bruce Lee, A Star Sinked in the Sea of Art, Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- rude book, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)