Just like a light,
like an Angel rising
out of the darkness....
I thought I'm right
in my way,
but I didn't understand then.....
That girl was
She burn me out and
now my soul is
She took me so heigher and
then let me feel pain.....
Why she's still in my mind..?
Her memories in my head
like dirt in my old toy casket.....
She burn me out,
I screamed so loud.....
But I didn't understand then,
That girl was fire-fire/fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Neeraj Hans )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Please 2, Michael P. McParland
- Needful, Kyle Schlicher
- Shoes, Saiom Shriver
- 3 Years Since, Michael P. McParland
- Meri Kahani, Hardik Rupapara
- An Odyssey Of Drudgery, Saiom Shriver
- *Sigh*, Michael P. McParland
- Grand Hand, Michael P. McParland
- Good Day, Man, Joseph Archer
- (Dreams) Bonding As lovers Do, Michael P. McParland