Just like a light,
like an Angel rising
out of the darkness....
I thought I'm right
in my way,
but I didn't understand then.....
That girl was
She burn me out and
now my soul is
She took me so heigher and
then let me feel pain.....
Why she's still in my mind..?
Her memories in my head
like dirt in my old toy casket.....
She burn me out,
I screamed so loud.....
But I didn't understand then,
That girl was fire-fire/fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Neeraj Hans )
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)