Thanks for this and thanks for that
Thanks for the known and thanks for the unknown
Thanks for the things loved
Thanks for the unloved
Thanks thanks thanks
Thanks for people of all shapes and sizes
Thanks for the hearts small and large
Thanks for the talents and gifts of every soul
Thanks Thanks Thanks
Even when life deals us lemons, we give thanks and make lemonade.
Even when the dark clouds loom ever so close to our person, we give thanks.
Nothing or no one can stop us from giving thanks. So in this, we give thanks for the wisdom and grace in being able to give thanks.
Smile Henry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks by Smile Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico