Thanks for this and thanks for that
Thanks for the known and thanks for the unknown
Thanks for the things loved
Thanks for the unloved
Thanks thanks thanks
Thanks for people of all shapes and sizes
Thanks for the hearts small and large
Thanks for the talents and gifts of every soul
Thanks Thanks Thanks
Even when life deals us lemons, we give thanks and make lemonade.
Even when the dark clouds loom ever so close to our person, we give thanks.
Nothing or no one can stop us from giving thanks. So in this, we give thanks for the wisdom and grace in being able to give thanks.
Smile Henry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks by Smile Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)