Thank God It’s Friday Night
Oh how I learned to really love Friday night
a break from my long hectic work week plight
and Saturday brings me always the same delight
but Sunday evening I’ll get that same old fright
it’s back to work tomorrow at the brake of light
Poet Other Poems
- A True Friend
- Best Friends Are Like Stars...
- Blood Is Thicker Than Water
- Eyes Of Blue
- I farted I farted
- King Of The Barnyard
- Marilyn Monroe
- Mr. Crow and Life's Journey
- Never Out Of Style
- Sweetheart, sweetheart I’ve been thinkin...
- Thank God It’s Friday Night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.