Is It Poetry
Terror Of The Soul
The heart grows cold, then flutters still.
Her blue eyes mirror,
what comes forth from those lips.
The driving force within,
the living thorn within the soul.
her whip across my back.
hide the depth of her well.
I'm just a slave to her misery.
My heart bleeds,
I've waited her whole life.
For this moment.
If I close my eye's,
then you have weakened me.
And if my soul is by her refused,
I have died in fear.
Black is black and blue is grey,
tonight she has a say.
Purple sooths her heart beats,
in my blood.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terror Of The Soul by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges