Is It Poetry
Terror Of The Soul
The heart grows cold, then flutters still.
Her blue eyes mirror,
what comes forth from those lips.
The driving force within,
the living thorn within the soul.
her whip across my back.
hide the depth of her well.
I'm just a slave to her misery.
My heart bleeds,
I've waited her whole life.
For this moment.
If I close my eye's,
then you have weakened me.
And if my soul is by her refused,
I have died in fear.
Black is black and blue is grey,
tonight she has a say.
Purple sooths her heart beats,
in my blood.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terror Of The Soul by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy