Is It Poetry
Father knew about the Devil.
Through temptation and alter girls.
was tempting him.
With girls like me.
He had to resist!
Coming twice a day to confession.
Concessions make the drapes
that open and close both ways.
the curtain shut and sat down.
About half way up solid wood.
see if someone else other We.
Mostly the finer details.
Bless me again and again, Father.
For I have not really sinned.
It's been...two maybe three
hours since my last Concession.
Halfway to becoming a woman,
do not be embarrassed about what
you have seen done to your self,
and the others that see what they watch.
She was about to make a concession for
Father about. I
have sinned by playing with myself,
by masturbating in class.
And the others we sat in one great circle.
Father ask how many times child?
To masturbating, Father and I.
You know I should not have,
but many, many times. It started
when you were eight nearly seven.
Father how did it start?
One of my girlfriends showed you how to do it.
She sold Mother Superior
that you rubbing myself down there would.
Make Jesus smell sandalwood good.
You were alone, and we took off our panties,
and I showed her my lips and the rest kissed to.
under her short skirt and ran her fingers over her
rouge lips and Father
bit his tongue on the outside of her.
green lights, feeling a tremendous erotic chill.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Temptation by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Phone Line Died, Michael McParland
- Athena's ire, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Challenge, Afshan Fatima
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
- Picture Puzzle, Heather Burns
- Is a woman free really?, gajanan mishra
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)