The Lord is holy, inspiring, forgiving and good
Where the Devil is wicked, hateful and cruel.
We must learn to shun the lure of temptation
To avoid becoming lost, forsaken and a fool.
Temptation was never meant to be a sin
But acting against God defies His will.
King David hungered for Queen Bathsheba
As Eve reached for forbidden fruit to fulfill.
Our Creator designed us in His own image
Always knowing what we lust and long for.
He has promised to bless us by what gives the most
Deliverance from sin, doubt, fear, hate, greed and more.
God’s Poet Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEMPTATION by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla