Ramesh T A
Tears as Rains!
Tears come out of joy for a brief time;
Tears come out of sorrow for a longtime!
Ice clouds of sky melt into rain like tears;
Is this tear come out of joy or sorrow....?
Out of body heat too tears come out of eyes;
After long browsing before computer too it is!
But further heat of body dries the eye tears;
Only blurred vision then can be seen, ho.....!
Tears of eye are for good health to maintain;
Without tears none can live ever on the Earth!
So also without rain Earth cannot survive long
And none can enjoy beauty, love and joy ever!
Melting of frozen ice gives birth to many rivers;
Mingling with oceans they go up to fall as rain!
Melting of heart gives birth to tears of joy or sorrow;
Tears as rains heart will always shed for life to go on!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears as Rains! by Ramesh T A )
- I Turned on the News Today, Vera Sidhwa
- From A Son To His Divine Mother(Saroda), Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Of the Depression, Javed Latoo
- Blue Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- A Tiny Plant, Manira Khan
- Pure femininity, Erato
- A Man's Oft-hidden Tears, Maurice Harris
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)