Ramesh T A
Tears as Rains!
Tears come out of joy for a brief time;
Tears come out of sorrow for a longtime!
Ice clouds of sky melt into rain like tears;
Is this tear come out of joy or sorrow....?
Out of body heat too tears come out of eyes;
After long browsing before computer too it is!
But further heat of body dries the eye tears;
Only blurred vision then can be seen, ho.....!
Tears of eye are for good health to maintain;
Without tears none can live ever on the Earth!
So also without rain Earth cannot survive long
And none can enjoy beauty, love and joy ever!
Melting of frozen ice gives birth to many rivers;
Mingling with oceans they go up to fall as rain!
Melting of heart gives birth to tears of joy or sorrow;
Tears as rains heart will always shed for life to go on!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears as Rains! by Ramesh T A )
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)