Ramesh T A
Tears as Rains!
Tears come out of joy for a brief time;
Tears come out of sorrow for a longtime!
Ice clouds of sky melt into rain like tears;
Is this tear come out of joy or sorrow....?
Out of body heat too tears come out of eyes;
After long browsing before computer too it is!
But further heat of body dries the eye tears;
Only blurred vision then can be seen, ho.....!
Tears of eye are for good health to maintain;
Without tears none can live ever on the Earth!
So also without rain Earth cannot survive long
And none can enjoy beauty, love and joy ever!
Melting of frozen ice gives birth to many rivers;
Mingling with oceans they go up to fall as rain!
Melting of heart gives birth to tears of joy or sorrow;
Tears as rains heart will always shed for life to go on!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears as Rains! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards