Teachers are like trees
They give us their shade to make us grow,
Teachers are like candles,
They melt to make us brighter,
They are like potters,
They know to mould us in the right way,
They are like sculptors,
They carve our future beautifully,
Teachers are the backbone of students, ,
Respect and praise them.
Pooja Kumaraguru's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teachers by Pooja Kumaraguru )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath