Public school teachers represent
Why the U.S. is losing ground.
Many start out incompetent,
And they're the ones who stick around.
There are few incentives for good
Teachers to battle all the crap
Coming from inept systemhood,
And forced to take the unfair rap.
So good teachers fade from the scene,
Leaving deeper the classroom rut
Of students caught up 'twixt and 'tween
A system covering its butt.
China teachers who don't do well
Get reindoctinated hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teach Breach by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels