Tasted By Clothes
Tasteful muses are ornaments of the relics,
Grace has a divine power over those with decorations,
Pictures reign supreme with harmonious pasts.
The exquisite grandness of this day is offered
To beggars of all nations and sizes of tightness.
Clothes beckon others to watch the eyes,
Drama is about, absurd legs rely on us,
Unreal are the challenges of this tonight and today.
I found the natural springs in the eyes,
Paradise rocked at the heart of messengers,
Who entered the cities without your life.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tasted By Clothes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki
- Farmer, Ronald Chapman