Tasted By Clothes
Tasteful muses are ornaments of the relics,
Grace has a divine power over those with decorations,
Pictures reign supreme with harmonious pasts.
The exquisite grandness of this day is offered
To beggars of all nations and sizes of tightness.
Clothes beckon others to watch the eyes,
Drama is about, absurd legs rely on us,
Unreal are the challenges of this tonight and today.
I found the natural springs in the eyes,
Paradise rocked at the heart of messengers,
Who entered the cities without your life.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tasted By Clothes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah