I used to meet in the mirror
is no more.
Now I see a wasted face.
It dribbles tears.
Read poems about / on: mirror
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tanka 03 by Masaoki Shiki )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah