Sheep run down and invent telephones for their
Own communication of sweet naturalness.
The dolphins of the world are now working fast,
The most successful horses of the sea.
They who lay eggs shall feed their old health,
Rocks roll now, lucks are carried headlong.
May the bridge be ruled inwardly, fully crafted,
Forcing the sparrows in the air to pour weight,
As gravity becomes the master of a mate,
Bravery confidently describes paintings of a future
And bones rotting shall defame us in the end.
Sheep also have tools that name us with their speech,
Telephoning is a sinful activity of the real inventions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Sheep by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart