The bridge swayed though the dignity ran past,
For there was no hand or arm of rests and paste,
Keeping names of sweetness, bravery of sweat.
One cries out taking up a musical rhythm,
Louts are instilled with love of the spirits,
A swaying turban has been built on the lesser men.
The bridge swayed more like the fingers of halves,
Beneath a glittering day of nights and desks.
The bridge took up songs of the type that sweetened
Us through and through.
By this day of days we think matrimonially,
Lulling the quietness with distinctness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Swaying Bridges by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton