Sunshine gentle on my face,
Sunshine, caressing, gentle, kind,
Sunshine traveling, through endless miles of space,
Sunshine forever on my mind.
Sunshine warms the gentle Earth,
Sunshine warms the seven seas,
Sunshine chases sorrows, welcomes mirth,
Sunshine does its very best to please.
5/28/10 29 palms ca.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunshine by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer