The sunrise is beautiful
It is orange and pink and gold
It is warm and lovely
I love the sunrise
And different every day
I love the sun
Is it better to love and love and die?
Or to live
And never die
But never love at all?
What is life without love?
It is no life at all
Love is fiery
Like the sunset
I would rather live a day
And see the sunrise
Than live forever
In the darkness
For what is life without love?
It is not life at all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunset by Tsunami HiroshiSu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma