So sad to think we hurt each other;
so sad to think we fight so often…..
So sad to think trust seem not around...
will we survive tomorrow when we don't have harmonious relationship?
Yet nobody knows it because they see us happy, full of blessings, full of laughter.
Sad emotion makes us cry when lights go out.....
Crazy but it's true...
and so stupid we still stick together!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stupid Love by aishon azolnam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry