East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
I'm not flame if you don't come.
I'll consistently grow old
and quietly die out
if your eye doesn't pick me.
willing to be fertile for you,
lay itself down, offering juice and aroma.
I walk on the way from the tip of grass to the moon high
now drifting on water and then in dire straits
or stuck in a tree
You should come to save me.
East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Strawberry by East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher