You are only a far away stranger,
Who's trying to enter my mind.
In the wildness you're messing with danger,
For my nature you're deaf, dumb and blind.
I am not an enjoyable pleasure.
Even if I am blessed with a beauty.
And my conscience you don't have to measure,
It is only a terrible duty.
Stay away - I am happy in lonelyness,
In the noise I am losing my mercy.
I'm not asking for virtues or holyness,
In the ocean still sailors are thirsty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stranger by Tanya Ivanova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.