You are only a far away stranger,
Who's trying to enter my mind.
In the wildness you're messing with danger,
For my nature you're deaf, dumb and blind.
I am not an enjoyable pleasure.
Even if I am blessed with a beauty.
And my conscience you don't have to measure,
It is only a terrible duty.
Stay away - I am happy in lonelyness,
In the noise I am losing my mercy.
I'm not asking for virtues or holyness,
In the ocean still sailors are thirsty.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stranger by Tanya Ivanova )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak