You are only a far away stranger,
Who's trying to enter my mind.
In the wildness you're messing with danger,
For my nature you're deaf, dumb and blind.
I am not an enjoyable pleasure.
Even if I am blessed with a beauty.
And my conscience you don't have to measure,
It is only a terrible duty.
Stay away - I am happy in lonelyness,
In the noise I am losing my mercy.
I'm not asking for virtues or holyness,
In the ocean still sailors are thirsty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stranger by Tanya Ivanova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman