You are only a far away stranger,
Who's trying to enter my mind.
In the wildness you're messing with danger,
For my nature you're deaf, dumb and blind.
I am not an enjoyable pleasure.
Even if I am blessed with a beauty.
And my conscience you don't have to measure,
It is only a terrible duty.
Stay away - I am happy in lonelyness,
In the noise I am losing my mercy.
I'm not asking for virtues or holyness,
In the ocean still sailors are thirsty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stranger by Tanya Ivanova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal