As the day ends,
and the night fades in...
As the moon shines,
and there's gentle wind...
As the shadows grow,
and the darkness grins,
I step back,
and watch the strange begin.
With keen sight,
through the night, I see.
What crawls out
may try to frighten me.
From my mind, I bleed
of what I soon may be.
Joanne Teague's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Thoughts by Joanne Teague )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver