As the day ends,
and the night fades in...
As the moon shines,
and there's gentle wind...
As the shadows grow,
and the darkness grins,
I step back,
and watch the strange begin.
With keen sight,
through the night, I see.
What crawls out
may try to frighten me.
From my mind, I bleed
of what I soon may be.
Joanne Teague's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Thoughts by Joanne Teague )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal