As the day ends,
and the night fades in...
As the moon shines,
and there's gentle wind...
As the shadows grow,
and the darkness grins,
I step back,
and watch the strange begin.
With keen sight,
through the night, I see.
What crawls out
may try to frighten me.
From my mind, I bleed
of what I soon may be.
Joanne Teague's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange Thoughts by Joanne Teague )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra