Story of My Name
My name has degrees of description,
Yet as we speak, the whole left and right
Is again in fruition, in dictation,
Whilst the reach of the hands is light.
Mention weird wisdom when describing is well,
Telling and wording the excellent narrative;
This story is bold like a shiny bell,
Angering everyone in the ear and it is abusive.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Story of My Name by Naveed Akram )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry