Still The Pens Wrote
Still wondering why the ceiling cascaded,
We lifted the pens that wrote all of the time;
Near a well of the house called greatness
We timed our steps and found a speedy victory
Due to boldness and august splendour.
One still sees what is, one finds what is
To be steps and stages of a great system.
They walk down and convey a sense of peace,
Opening the doors to the gates of spreading disease
But eliminating it afterwards due to signs of youth.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still The Pens Wrote by Naveed Akram )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath