As rain brims rivers, springs life on the world,
love’s currents course through artery and vein,
vitality sustain, without which brain
sideways stumbles, soul dumb, flag fast furled.
When destinies together dance we’re whirled
by circumstance, or through Fate's unseen chain,
although one-sided meeting may remain,
vain, or rejected, as a stitch unpurled.
Life's challenge must be met to free dreams pearled.
Despite the oyster's ugly shell, no stain
may mar reflections pure to cure the bane
where unshared emotions Time sends whorled
in ripples round from core to furthest part,
as heart from heart is drawn too far apart.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Stainless by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki