A squabbling squawking genius has arisen,
Biting the buying and selling the swine;
My habits have disappeared from the time
I hated the issue and loved the assault.
Breath and movement was spending its cash,
Inciting evil and doing employment,
But the reality has smiled from the acts I complete,
Kin and fellows smile back at me.
When they come back from the stars
I will help, my progeny will help
As the stars are aligned to the waist
And the planets revolve around the space
That lifts me higher and higher
Forcing me to ignite the clue of tragedy.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Squabbles by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Leter tim biri, skender iljaz braka
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes