James I of Scotland
Spring Song of the Birds
WORSCHIPPE ye that loveris bene this May,
For of your blisse the Kalendis are begonne,
And sing with us, Away, Winter, away!
Cum, Somer, cum, the suete sesoun and sonne!
Awake for schame! that have your hevynnis wonne,
And amorously lift up your hedis all,
Thank Lufe that list you to his merci call!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Song of the Birds by James I of Scotland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma