James I of Scotland
Spring Song of the Birds
WORSCHIPPE ye that loveris bene this May,
For of your blisse the Kalendis are begonne,
And sing with us, Away, Winter, away!
Cum, Somer, cum, the suete sesoun and sonne!
Awake for schame! that have your hevynnis wonne,
And amorously lift up your hedis all,
Thank Lufe that list you to his merci call!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Song of the Birds by James I of Scotland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi