One sees the peace that riddles your spine,
They gaze at the grease that riddles your spine.
A certain disagreement looms in the front,
One creates some of Greece that riddles your spine.
I must have the possession and all it contains,
We feel the release that riddles your spine.
Why do they speak to the dumb and lame?
It is due to duty and police, this riddles the spine.
I have a sandwich and a lunch for the altar,
Worshipping is my skill, for I am obese, then this riddles the spine.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spine by Naveed Akram )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI