One sees the peace that riddles your spine,
They gaze at the grease that riddles your spine.
A certain disagreement looms in the front,
One creates some of Greece that riddles your spine.
I must have the possession and all it contains,
We feel the release that riddles your spine.
Why do they speak to the dumb and lame?
It is due to duty and police, this riddles the spine.
I have a sandwich and a lunch for the altar,
Worshipping is my skill, for I am obese, then this riddles the spine.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spine by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma