Robert M W Taylor
Sorry if I made you Sad,
Sorry if I made you Mad.
Sorry for the times I Lied,
Sorry for the tears you've Cried.
Sorry that we had those Fights,
Sorry for the sleepless Nights.
Sorry for still Loving You,
Hoping you feel the same way Too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Robert M W Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta