Robert M W Taylor
Sorry if I made you Sad,
Sorry if I made you Mad.
Sorry for the times I Lied,
Sorry for the tears you've Cried.
Sorry that we had those Fights,
Sorry for the sleepless Nights.
Sorry for still Loving You,
Hoping you feel the same way Too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Robert M W Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston