Robert M W Taylor
Sorry if I made you Sad,
Sorry if I made you Mad.
Sorry for the times I Lied,
Sorry for the tears you've Cried.
Sorry that we had those Fights,
Sorry for the sleepless Nights.
Sorry for still Loving You,
Hoping you feel the same way Too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Robert M W Taylor )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov