Robert M W Taylor
Sorry if I made you Sad,
Sorry if I made you Mad.
Sorry for the times I Lied,
Sorry for the tears you've Cried.
Sorry that we had those Fights,
Sorry for the sleepless Nights.
Sorry for still Loving You,
Hoping you feel the same way Too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Robert M W Taylor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Marcelena, Gilbert Ortega
- LETTER FROM A BLOODY MUSLIM TERRORIST, kemurl fofanah
- The Box, Gilbert Ortega
- When love fades like inspiration, Gilbert Ortega
- This is the end, Maddie Lavial
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy