Sorrow Of Your Dreams
In the darkness of night
and sorrow of your dreams
i see your silhouette
but that was mine.
You are in my every breath
WE is the cure for my loneliness
The memories that i have of you
Shall keep me alive forever for you
i close my eyes
listening to your voice by disguise
sitting by your side
i write these lines.
i can do whatever i want to
its all because of you
i swear its true
this ode is for you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow Of Your Dreams by Rahul Raj007 )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI