Some star grabs the token first,
Leaving me in haste and darkness.
The spreading wings of an age of vigour
Have made the flight possible.
It creates a rocket and mobilises the being
For a time and tune that lasts forever.
The wings dissolve once this time,
By no means do flyers ever escape.
The galaxies, madly in love of you,
Create a feeling entertaining the people
Who stop and stare to see many sights
That glare at them, as a fortune desires.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Stars by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy