Some star grabs the token first,
Leaving me in haste and darkness.
The spreading wings of an age of vigour
Have made the flight possible.
It creates a rocket and mobilises the being
For a time and tune that lasts forever.
The wings dissolve once this time,
By no means do flyers ever escape.
The galaxies, madly in love of you,
Create a feeling entertaining the people
Who stop and stare to see many sights
That glare at them, as a fortune desires.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Stars by Naveed Akram )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan