Some say a certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
So I closed my eyes tight and all I could see was you.
These times may be hard and nothing seems to go right.
But I know in my heart theres a reason God gave me you.
Some say happiness can be found in even the darkest of times.
I look within to find my light and there is where I find you.
You little lemon are the light within me that shines so bright.
I hold my belly and smile and I know I already love you.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Say by Your Pusha )
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
- Phantasies Only Relief, Numbing (me), Lonely Voyager
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 February 1944 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)