Authors carry a sting of the century,
Before their ablution there is something ably
Committed that abruptly mutters
A word in writing for the admirers.
Mixtures of sentences are imbibed
By those in charge of words described;
Authentic material shall be displayed
In due proportions like an arcade.
Let writers be professional like us,
Let them speak also with adorableness;
The acute sight of some can bring in
The words to matter and to then begin.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Authors by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie