Bodies falling from the sky,
like drops of dreams,
like sweet lies.
and only with our souls..
we are able to fly,
fusing with the sky...becoming one.
In my dreams,
the sky is like a canvas,
my soul all colors,
and my body a feather brush,
in the hands of a blowing child.
I love life more than my own life.
To die we have to live,
to wake up we have to sleep,
to finish we have to start,
to leave we have to arrive,
these are the reasons why,
flying keep us alive.
My new thoughts, kill my old ones,
my new me, kill my old one.
We must dream,
to let the day die
we must fly,
to let our bodies disattach.
in the sky.... we set them free,
they never die,
they just go to another dimension,
like this...like there...like that.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Diver by Diciembre Aguilar )
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Indira Renganathan
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)