Bodies falling from the sky,
like drops of dreams,
like sweet lies.
and only with our souls..
we are able to fly,
fusing with the sky...becoming one.
In my dreams,
the sky is like a canvas,
my soul all colors,
and my body a feather brush,
in the hands of a blowing child.
I love life more than my own life.
To die we have to live,
to wake up we have to sleep,
to finish we have to start,
to leave we have to arrive,
these are the reasons why,
flying keep us alive.
My new thoughts, kill my old ones,
my new me, kill my old one.
We must dream,
to let the day die
we must fly,
to let our bodies disattach.
in the sky.... we set them free,
they never die,
they just go to another dimension,
like this...like there...like that.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky Diver by Diciembre Aguilar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry