(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Sing Me A Love Song...
In the song of life, all lyrics need a melody.
You are the lyric and you are the melody.
You are the lyric of my heart and of my soul.
The beauty of the rose, speaks a lyric of love.
Love, speaks a lyric of you.
The silent lyric of goodness, echoes from within you.
My heart, speaks the lyric of love...to only you.
Let the words...the lyric...that bind, pass between us.
Let the lyric, of you...of me...be as one.
A million words I can speak of you and the lyrics
would be the same...I love you now. I always will
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing Me A Love Song... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Shed, Susan Lacovara
- Rich and Scared, Poor and Safe!, Charles Jagongo
- Love Note 14, Michael P. McParland
- My Only Angel 2, Michael P. McParland
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas