(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Sing Me A Love Song...
In the song of life, all lyrics need a melody.
You are the lyric and you are the melody.
You are the lyric of my heart and of my soul.
The beauty of the rose, speaks a lyric of love.
Love, speaks a lyric of you.
The silent lyric of goodness, echoes from within you.
My heart, speaks the lyric of love...to only you.
Let the words...the lyric...that bind, pass between us.
Let the lyric, of you...of me...be as one.
A million words I can speak of you and the lyrics
would be the same...I love you now. I always will
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing Me A Love Song... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- untitled 1, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Where have all the children gone?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There's a hole in the ground., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The End, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Tom Zart War Poems, Tom Zart
- The Red Apple, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Whispers of the night, Vincent Vinistarll
- Hope, Olivia Jaroensuk
- The Deer Hunter, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Ladder., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)