Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The Silence Of Word
Silence, my silence, your silence, the silence of the word, the silence all around,
Talk I, want I to penetrate into,
My silence, your silence,
Your silence mine
And mine yours.
My silence your silence, yours mine,
As silences it all,
But I had been silent for something different,
Wanting not to correspond with.
Silence, silence, the word of silence,
Want I to penetrate deep,
How does it come to,
How does it envelope in?
Silence, silence too is necessary
As for accomplishing,
As for getting peace,
Peace of mind and soul,
Peace Psychic, Peace Cosmic.
Peace mystical, peace mythical,
Many a thing silenced after,
The ignorant armies clashing with
And silencing the voices resplendent with.
After so much of tussle and confrontation,
Silence giving peace
And the Lord under the peepul tree meditating,
The morning silence breaking into the dawn,
The lotus blooming upon.
By being silent saw I, came to feel it
What it is silence,
My silence was the silence of rocks,
My silence was the silence of stones
And now I am breaking my silence with the dawn to embark upon a new beginning.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.