Bijay Kant Dubey
Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The Silence Of Word
Silence, my silence, your silence, the silence of the word, the silence all around,
Talk I, want I to penetrate into,
My silence, your silence,
Your silence mine
And mine yours.
My silence your silence, yours mine,
As silences it all,
But I had been silent for something different,
Wanting not to correspond with.
Silence, silence, the word of silence,
Want I to penetrate deep,
How does it come to,
How does it envelope in?
Silence, silence too is necessary
As for accomplishing,
As for getting peace,
Peace of mind and soul,
Peace Psychic, Peace Cosmic.
Peace mystical, peace mythical,
Many a thing silenced after,
The ignorant armies clashing with
And silencing the voices resplendent with.
After so much of tussle and confrontation,
Silence giving peace
And the Lord under the peepul tree meditating,
The morning silence breaking into the dawn,
The lotus blooming upon.
By being silent saw I, came to feel it
What it is silence,
My silence was the silence of rocks,
My silence was the silence of stones
And now I am breaking my silence with the dawn to embark upon a new beginning.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence, My Silence, Your Silence, The Silence Of Word by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life is Nothing but Texture~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)